SFFILTECH is a brand supplier in dust collector bag house filtration, liquid bag filter filtration, and HVAC filtration systems.
How does the Dust Filter accessories carry out routine maintenance workflows
Dust Filter parts can maintain long-term efficient and stable operation, the daily maintenance, maintenance is essential.
The disadvantage of Dust Filter accessories is the need to replace the filter bag, in the past due to the variety of filter media, poor quality, sewing technology is not too close, as well as other reasons dust system, bag cycle is relatively short, increased operating costs and maintenance workload , To the user inconvenience.
1. Management personnel should be familiar with the principles of Dust Filter accessories, performance, use conditions, and master the adjustment and maintenance methods.
2. Reducer, ash supply and other mechanical parts should be in accordance with the provisions of oiling and oil change, found that abnormal phenomena should be promptly ruled out.
3. Gas tank, gas triplets in the oil and water separator should be a class of sewage once, while the oil and water separator should be washed every 3 to 6 months, the oil mist should always check the oil situation, timely refueling.
4. If the electromagnetic pulse valve failure, should be promptly excluded, such as internal impurities, moisture, should be cleaned, such as diaphragm damage should be replaced.
Debugging and maintenance of Dust Filter equipment
1, the main part of the Dust Filter: After the installation of the equipment, the cabinet and ash storage and other parts of the debris should be removed, check the transmission parts and into the lubricating oil (grease), the slowdown of the machine into the HJ-30 or HJ-20 oil.
(1) connected to the compressed air, check the compressed air pipe joints, cut-off valve, water separator, pressure regulator, oil mist.
(2) start the ash supply motor, check whether the work is normal.
(3) start the main fan.
(4) in the ash bucket into the wind short pipe, with the Pitot tube at the same time measuring dynamic pressure value, such as the reading is not the same, with a manual butterfly valve adjustment, so that equal to ensure that each filter room load equal, Manual butterfly valve lock.
(5) the backflush hand butterfly valve to open the required amount of the amount of backflush.
(6) bag filter began to run dust, do not immediately start the anti-blowing cleaning device, dust should be slowly accumulated in the bag inside the surface.
2, electric control part:
(1) Electronically controlled cleaning installation:
A, will be a single needle to indicate the alarm on the upper limit alarm signal line and the input of the electronic control connected.
B, the three-way valve on the trip switch normally open contact with the indicator light. At the same time connected to the differential pressure transmitter, indicating the alarm, the instrument's power cord.
(2) electric control cleaning operation.
Dust Filter working process and cleaning process and dust collection
Dust Filter process:
Dust Filter gas into the bag through the air inlet, the larger particles of dust directly fall into the hopper, containing dust particles through the filter bag, the dust was stranded in the outer surface of the filter bag, and the gas is purified by the induced draft fan Into the atmosphere.
With the continuous operation of the filter, attached to the outer surface of the filter bag dust increases, the Dust Filter running resistance increases, a filter unit switching valve closed, the filter unit to stop working, reverse the compressed air reverse into the filter unit, blowing Dust off the outer surface of the filter bag, and then switch the valve plate to open, the filter unit to work again, cleaning turned to the next filter unit. The entire cleaning process is carried out alternately by the individual filter units
Dust Filter collection:
After the power of sedimentation dust and filter dust, dust filtered down into the hopper, after a star feeder or screw conveyor discharge, into the finished product library or silo.